The Tiger SHARK is over now, and we warmly thank you for your participation.
We hope to welcome you in Povoa de Varzim next year for the
Green SHARK in May 25th-29th 2020
After the success of the Sharing Higher-order Advanced Know-how on Finite Volume conferences: the red SHARK conference in 2014, the blue SHARK in 2015, the great white SHARK in 2016, the purple SHARK in 2017 , the silver SHARK in 2018, welcome to the Tiger SHARK May 20-24 2019.
The organizers warmly acknowledge the support of the Agence National pour la Recherche (ANR) in France under the project MOONRISE.
The workshop will be held at the Sao Felix Hotel close to Porto, Portugal, from May the 20th to May the 24th 2019.
- to reinforce already existing collaborations;
- to create new interactions between researchers in the same field;
- to share detailed and technical experiences on specific issues and exchange ideas, codes, test cases…
- High-order scheme derivations (hyperbolic, parabolic, elliptic)
- Non-Conservative hyperbolic Systems of PDE’s with Stiff Source Terms
- Multispecies/Multimaterial Fluid Flows
- Modeling, Asymptotic modeling
- High order approximation of non-matching interfaces and boundaries
- Analyse, robustness and stability properties
- Mesh Moving, Meshless and Particle schemes