Due to the confinement conditions approved by the different governments of the European Union and the prohibition to realize meetings in all the countries, we have the regret to announce that the SHARK-FV 2020 is postponed to 2021.
All the registrations are canceled and we offer two possibilities:
option 1- we reimburse the fees when possible;
option 2- we maintain your registration for the next SHARK-FV 2021 (same place, same price, end of may 2021).
OFFICIAL RECTORAL ORDER FOR CLOSURE OF UNIVERSIDADE DO MINHO – click
We are looking to welcoming you in Portugal in better conditions next year !
After the success of the last Sharing Higher-order Advanced Know-how on Finite Volume conferences, each year since 2014 (red, blue, white, purple, silver and tiger), we are very please to present you:
After the success of the last Sharing Higher-order Advanced Know-how on Finite Volume conferences, each year since 2014: red, blue, white, purple, silver and tiger, we are very please to present you:
The Green Shark-FV Conference
May, 25-29 in Minho
The main purpose of this conference is to strengthen the collaborations between Finite Volume (FV) field actors and to share the burden of research and development of numerical codes of FV type. This workshop brings the opportunity for Researchers from International Universities to discuss the State-of-the-Art of high(er)-order Finite Volume methods for a large range of Physics and Engineering problems. Each morning presentations are given by experts in the field while the afternoon sessions are dedicated to intensive parallel workshops articulated around few collaborators.
The purposes of the workshops are:
- to reinforce already existing collaborations;
- to create new interactions between researchers in the same field;
- to share detailed and technical experiences on specific issues and exchange ideas, codes, test cases…
The conference themes revolve around High- and Very High-Order numerical methods, more specifically (bu not restricted to):
- High-order scheme derivations (hyperbolic, parabolic, elliptic)
- Non-Conservative hyperbolic Systems of PDE’s with Stiff Source Terms
- Multispecies/Multimaterial Fluid Flows
- Modeling, Asymptotic modeling
- High order approximation of non-matching interfaces and boundaries
- Analyse, robustness and stability properties
- Mesh Moving, Meshless and Particle schemes