The Green Shark-FV Conference
May, 23-27 2022 in Minho
After the success of the last Sharing Higher-order Advanced Know-how on Finite Volume conferences, each year since 2014: red, blue, white, purple, silver and tiger, we are very please to present you:
The Green Shark-FV Conference
May, 25-29 in Minho
The main purpose of this conference is to strengthen the collaborations between Scientific computing field actors and to share the burden of research and development of numerical codes.
This workshop brings the opportunity for Researchers from International Universities to discuss the State-of-the-Art of high(er)-order methods for a large range of Physics and Engineering problems.
Each morning presentations are given by experts in the field while the afternoon sessions are dedicated to intensive parallel working sessions articulated around few collaborators. The purposes of the workshops are:
- to reinforce already existing collaborations;
- to create new interactions between researchers;
- to share detailed and technical experiences on specific issues and exchange ideas, codes, test cases…
A lot of time will be dedicated to discussions and work sessions. As such the number of participants is limited between 40 to 50 attendants. Registration must be done through the registration form.
The fees covers the hotel (Sunday night till Friday morning), three meals per day (Sunday diner up to Friday lunch), the coffee breaks, the registration fees, the transport from/to Porto airport, and the workshop banquet on Thursday evening.
The area is located on top of Sao Félix Hill in harmony with the exuberant landscape of the Costa Verde few kilometers from the Ocean, North of Porto and East of Braga. Supplemented with the famous Portuguese cuisine, SHARK-FV conference provides a perfect environment for sharing unforgettable experiences.
The conference themes revolve around High- and Very High-Order numerical methods, more specifically (bu not restricted to):
- High-order scheme derivations (hyperbolic, parabolic, elliptic)
- Non-Conservative hyperbolic Systems of PDE’s with Stiff Source Terms
- Multispecies/Multimaterial Fluid Flows
- Modeling, Asymptotic modeling
- High order approximation of non-matching interfaces and boundaries
- Analyse, robustness and stability properties
- Mesh Moving, Meshless and Particle schemes
- CHRISTOPHE BERTHON, Université de Nantes, France.
- WALTER BOSCHERI, Università di Ferrara, Italy.
- STÉPHANE CLAIN, Universidade do Minho, Braga, Portugal.
- CHRISTOPHE CHALONS, Université Versailles, Paris, France.
- MICHAEL DUMBSER, Università degli studi di Trento, Italy.
- GREGOR GASSNER, Mathematisched Insitut zu Köln, Germany.
- RAPHAËL LOUBÈRE , Université de Bordeaux, France.
- XESÚS NOGUEIRA, Universidade da Coruña, Spain.
- GABRIELLA PUPPO, Università di Roma La Sapienza, Italy.
- FRANCOIS VILAR, Université de Montpellier, France.
- MARIE-HELENE VIGNAL, Université de Toulouse, France.
- ELENA VÁZQUEZ-CENDÓN, U. Santiago de Compostela, Spain.