Welcome to AI4CM workshop
Artificial Intelligence (AI) takes a bigger role in numerical simulations and the design of methods.
Machine learning (ML) technologies are nowadays adapted to a large spectrum of activities in mathematics and engineering, and we consider that Computational Mechanics is one of the areas where AI would offer many advantages:
- extract information from data into knowledge about the underlying fluid (turbulence),
- data-driven and machine learning methods to improve the understanding and controlling of fluid flow,
- integration of AI in the design of schemes (predictor, controller, …).
The objectives of the one-day workshop focus on the recent development of AI in Computational mechanics, and foster the use of ML techniques in the elaboration of numerical schemes and the management of data.
News: On Thursday evening at 7:00PM, we can all meet at Cervecería Estrella de Galicia, Goole map link.
No reservation but enough space to spend a good moment together!
- STÉPHANE CLAIN, Universidade de Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal.
- RAPHAËL LOUBÈRE , Université de Bordeaux, France.
- XESÚS NOGUEIRA, Universidade da Coruña, Spain.
- IVÁN COUCEIRO, Universidade da Coruña, Spain.
- GEMMA ROJO, Universidade da Coruña, Spain.
- EMILIO José CONLES, Universidade da Coruña, Spain.